We are so excited to launch our new look 1620 Riverside Terrace Bar.
With this summer set to be more sociable than ever, our new bright and beautiful Aperol pop-up bar will transport you to Italy with its celebration of the spontaneous and joyful, continental way of life. It is so important to embrace these moments, and what better way to do it than in the sunshine with a perfectly poured Aperol Spritz and good company!
Open 4 days a week for thirst quenchers and alfresco socialising at it’s finest, we will be serving lots and lots of Aperol Spritz and fabulous G&Ts from our new outside bar!
But don’t worry our amazing full range of Cocktails, Fizz and Draught Beers are all still available to drink alfresco by the beautiful River Dart.
Join us when the sun is shining for the best spot in town, and sit back and relax in our super comfortable Aperol Orange deckchairs!
To celebrate the Coronation of King Charles we have some very special cocktails on offer here at Bar 1620 Dartmouth.
We will be screening this historic event LIVE as it unfolds, so please join us for fabulous cocktails and the Big Event, our doors open at 12 noon on Saturday 6th May.
Serving all weekend :
Strawberries & Cream Pina Colada - one of our faves with yummy English strawberries
English Country Garden - Rhubarb Gin with delicious Fever Tree sparkling Cloudy Apple & a hint of mint
Rose Royal - Cassis topped with Rose Cava - Pink Fizz all round - a hint of sparkles to finish off a celebratory drink to chink chink the King!
So let’s start celebrating another Bank Holiday weekend on Thursday, when the weekend always begins at Bar 1620 Dartmouth!
Here are our Opening Hours over Christmas!
You will have lots of opportunity to while away your Christmas holidays partaking in delicious festive cocktails in our cosy Christmassy hideout!
Happy cocktailing Christmas from all of us at Bar 1620 Dartmouth!
Join us for a fabulously festive Christmas Sunday special.
To get us in the festive mood the incredibly talented, versatile Kelly Young returns to Bar 1620 for more Jazz, Swing, Rock & Pop, and to wow us again with her amazing vocals.
This is how to get into that Christmas Spirit!
See you on Sunday 18th December, we'll be open from midday!
"Thursday Night Live" at Bar 1620 Dartmouth continues…
As we leave the crazy summer behind don’t worry we’ve got it all going on. Our Autumn Sessions start this Thursday helping you start your weekend off the right way.
Cocktails and Live Music - Thursday is the new Friday, and at Bar 1620 Dartmouth it’s the start of the weekend!
UEFA Women's EURO 2022 - England v Germany
The Final, 5pm, Sunday 31st July 2022, Wembley Stadium
It has been a fantastic tournament so far and England have secured a place in the Women's EUROs FINAL versus Germany!
Join us at Bar 1620 to watch all the action live this Sunday 31st July.
Following the Lionesses' 4-0 victory over Sweden in their semi-final in Sheffield on Tuesday, Germany beat France by 2-1 in Wednesday's semi-final in Milton Keynes to set up the competition's showpiece game.
Ahead of the game, find out more facts and stats courtesy of Opta.
● England have won just two of their 27 meetings with Germany in all competitions, and have lost more often against them than any other opponent (D4 L21). However, the Lionesses did win their last such meeting 3-1 in February this year.
● Germany have won all four of their meetings with England at the UEFA Women’s European Championship by an aggregate score of 15-4. This is the first meeting between the sides at the tournament since the 2009 final, and a 6-2 win for Germany.
● England will compete in their third UEFA Women’s European Championship final, previously losing against Sweden in 1984 and Germany in 2009.
● This is Germany’s ninth appearance in the UEFA Women’s European Championship final, meaning they’ve appeared in 69% of the total finals in the competition’s history (9/13). They’ve won all eight of their previous finals, including a 6-2 win against England in 2009.
● England have scored 20 goals so far at EURO 2022, with only Germany in 2009 netting more at a single edition of the UEFA Women’s European Championship (21).
● England have named the same starting XI in all five of their matches so far at EURO 2022. If they remain unchanged here, they would be the first team in European Championship history (men’s and women’s) to name the same starting lineup in every game from the group stages to the final.
● No opposition player has scored against Germany so far at EURO 2022, with their only goal conceded coming courtesy of goalkeeper Merle Frohms’ own goal against France in the semi-final.
● England’s Sarina Wiegman will be the first manager to lead two different nations in the final at the UEFA Women’s European Championship, following her triumph with Netherlands in 2017. Her overall record at the competition is eleven wins from eleven games, with her sides scoring 33 goals and conceding just four in return.
● England’s Beth Mead and Germany’s Alexandra Popp have each scored six goals so far at EURO 2022, with no player ever scoring more in a single edition of the UEFA Women’s European Championship. Meanwhile, Mead also has more assists than any other player at EURO 2022 (4).
● Mead has scored six goals at the UEFA Women’s European Championship – the only English player to score more at the EUROS (men’s and women’s teams) is Alan Shearer (7).
● England’s Alessio Russo has scored four goals at EURO 2022 so far, all as a substitute – the most sub goals a player has scored at a single edition of the UEFA Women’s European Championship. She’s averaging a goal once every 50 minutes at the competition.
● Alexandra Popp has scored in all five of Germany’s games so far at EURO 2022. A goal in the final would see her become just the second player to score in every match from the group stages to the final at a single edition of the European Championship (men’s and women’s), after Michel Platini in 1984.
We are SO excited for more amazing THURSDAY NIGHT LIVE sessions this summer. The line up is as follows:-
Thursday 7th July - Becca Langsford & Alex Hart - Folk/Country Duo
Thursday 14th July - Mark Ely – Singer/Songwriter
Thursday 4th August - Ross Kelly – Acoustic Soul
Thursday 11th August - Emma Watson - Soul/Pop Singer/Songwriter
Thursday 18th August - DJ Jason Vegas - Vinyl Funk DJ
Thursday 25th August - Dartmouth Regatta Special
Booking is not required, but recommended for groups of 6 or more.
Drop us a line to book. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bar 1620 - the best cocktail bar in Dartmouth, and we to be honest the best cocktail bar with Live Music in the South Hams! Keep checking this page for all the latest news and events at Bar 1620, THE Cocktail Bar, Events Venue & Live Music Venue in the South Hams, Devon.